MYTH Inc. of Grizzly Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYTH Inc. of Grizzly Hills

Magical Young Troubleshooting Heros, Inc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Currently Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zârah
Guild Officer
Zârah

Currently Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Currently Recruiting   Currently Recruiting Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm

MYTH Inc is currently accepting applications from all classes and specialties.

We are a very small, casual guild at the moment, not large enough to raid quite yet, but have plans to cover as much of the content we can within the time we can afford the game. This is to say that we all have jobs, families, hobbies, and sometimes just need a break away from the game! The guild is mostly just social, and all of us are willing to help when possible with whatever task is at hand, be that quests, instances, gear, etc. We have a wide range of professions throughout our current members, as well as many resources to fuel them. Although WOW is indeed just a game, respect is of the highest importance to us and will be expected, as well as maturity.

MYTH Inc is based in Canada, EST time zone, and is most active during the evening hours. Our members tend to be online mostly between 5PM and 1AM (server time, of course). However, there are always exceptions and you may find any one of us online at any time. Especially during holidays. ;)

Requirements:
  • Player must be over the age of 21. We will make no exceptions. Our guild chat sometimes contains content not suitable for children. If you are a child, we're not interested.
  • Player's main must be active. Inactive players are removed from the guild after 1 month of inactivity. Some exclusions apply, of course.
  • All players must be respectful in game to all guild members, all non-guild members, and in Trade chat.
  • All players MUST have developed a sense of humour at some point. ;)
  • A profound understanding and proper use of common sense.

If you're interested in joining us, please post a new topic with your character's name, class, and level as the title. Copy and past the following, and answer them as best as you can:

1. Name, Class, Level:
  2. Age:
  3. WOW Goals:
  4. Professions/Skill levels of:
  5. Reason for applying:

NOTE; Some things are better left unsaid/unwritten/etc. I have not asked simple questions, such as the times you'll be online, etc. I figure that you aren't going to make a fool out of yourself by applying to a guild that does not work with your current RL schedule. We understand that shit happens, and things change, but please use common sense in your decision making. I don't want to have to read applications from people who will only be able to log on once every three months, at 3AM to check their mail and then leave, and I also won't expect to get whispers or complaints on the board here that nobody is online when you log on. I have made our time frames and size very clear earlier in this post, and will expect that you have read the whole thing before you've posted a new topic with your application.
Back to top Go down

Currently Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MYTH Inc. of Grizzly Hills :: New Recruits-
Jump to: